Neha11
Pine Script Master
Pine Script Master

Hello Traders + coders !! Big Thanks Matthew

Hello World,
I am Neha From India.
Programmer and Analyst by Profession
Teacher by passion and a very curious soul by nature
I am here to explore the world of trading/investing.
It all started via a random youtube video recommendation of matthew's zen & art of trading which caught my attention and interest into Pine scripts!!
and here I am learning and loving every bit of the mastery pine scripting course!! Thanks Matthew!! U are a great teacher!!
Looking forward to interact with you all and learn together !!
Neha :happy3:
India

DrVats
Pine Script Rookie
Pine Script Rookie

Re: Hello Traders + coders !! Big Thanks Matthew

Curious to know, is it NIFTY or BANKNIFTY? that led you here :)

Neha11
Pine Script Master
Pine Script Master

Hi drvats..hehe ..none actually!! Haven't traded a dime yet!! Have zero live trading experience .. well to answer your curiosity, it was candlesticks which caught my attention and then this world of automation/coding by Matthew made me take a deeper dive towards learning something new !! Well..any advice for me from ur personal experience ??! :-)
India

DrVats
Pine Script Rookie
Pine Script Rookie

haha, badhiyaa, you're in Luck, that you've started learning at the right place. I do have a little knowledge from my trading experience in Indian markets. I can share some really good resource points if you're actually willing to learn. I've dropped you a message, be in contact.

Neha11
Pine Script Master
Pine Script Master

Thank you ! Thats very kind of you! I follow few youtubers as a starting point but most of them are into forex..as I love coding I happen to enroll for matthews amazing course. The value provided by him is worth every penny spent! As a beginner, I'm not keen to directly jump into forex.. I would be grateful if at all u have any good learning resource online to share across for stocks, index etc for a beginner like me.
India

Return to “Introductions”