postbus24
Pine Script Rookie
Pine Script Rookie

Greetings form Belgium

Hi all,

I'm Bart one of the 90% traders that is not profitable. I get my funding from a 9 to 5 job programming assembler and C on linux embedded devices.
Since I discovered Matthew's Zen & the art of trading, mindfulness entered my life. A whole new world opened itself and I did not lose any money since.
I started reading the books Matthew recommended, created my own pine scripts to automate my strategies and concluded that my edge (and more) went to the exchanges in fees. So I stopped trading and did not lost a cent since. :cool:
Unfortunately I have no understanding of Forex-exchanges. For now I DCA into crypto and hodl.
Also just received the ultimate pullback indicator and would like to check if it also works on crypto ( anybody been on that path already? )
Anyways, 5 stars review to Matthew for the teachings about pine script, simple and clear explained, thank you Sir !! :zen:
The indicator script is also well written and explained, keep up the good work ! :sweet:

Deep-Wave
Pine Script Master
Pine Script Master

Re: Greetings form Belgium

Hi Bart,
welcome to the community, kudos on not losing money anymore, that is a very important first step! :wink:
Best of luck with your coding & trading,

Mark

N8TRaider
Pine Script Rookie
Pine Script Rookie

Re: Greetings form Belgium

Hey Bart,

Where can I find that list of books Matthew suggested?

Thanks,
Nate

Return to “Introductions”