Deep-Wave
Pine Script Master
Pine Script Master

Hi Traders

Hello everyone,

just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Mark and i am from germany. After a couple of years working in the financial industry I started my trading journey in 2017. Like most traders i encountered many problems right from the start - attaining the right trading psychology turned out to be the most difficult and persistent one for me.
In order to better cope with the emotional stress of trading and to create a higher level of consistency i eventually got into coding and pine script.
I am just about to finish the Mastery Course and i can truly say it already lifted my coding to another level.
I am looking forward to work with you guys, share experiences and help each other out on coding and trading issues.

Cheers and best of luck with your trading.

Mark

Matthew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi Traders

That's awesome to hear Mark! Super glad to have you here mate, it sounds like you're a motivated and passionate trader and that's exactly the type of person I want to attract to this community. I can definitely relate to your story.

Best of luck with your trading journey my friend and please feel free to share your scripts with everyone if you want to :)

Take care my friend, I'll speak to you soon I'm sure.

dusktrader
Pine Script Scholar
Pine Script Scholar

Re: Hi Traders

Welcome Mark. We share the same goal: consistency. I think nothing else matters if you cannot figure out how to be consistent. It is not easy but it is measurable. We can use discipline to execute and then measure. Only with measurements can we improve. The measurements come from rigid discipline of your trading idea. We need this data to determine if or how the strategy should evolve.

And I 100% believe that - as a goal - we should master Strategy Tester. If we can put our ideas into code and then validate them with Strategy Tester... that will be so so much faster and more accurate. So personally I am laser focused on getting myself to that level next.

Return to “Introductions”